Annual Fees for The O'Connell Athletic Center
per person $300
per family* $485
per person $350
per family* $480
per person $460
per family* $615
per person $400
per family* $560
* Immediate family only, which includes couples married under Connecticut State law and their children living in the same household through the age of 23.
For membership information contact 860.231.5410.
Membership General Facility Use Policies:
- Everyone must check into the control desk immediately upon entering the building to present current identification. No one will be admitted without proper membership ID card and validation. Replacement ID cards are available for a $10.00 charge.
- Proper athletic shoes or sneakers are required. No black-soled shoes are permitted on playing surfaces except court shoes equipped with non-marking soles. No sandals or open toed shoes allowed in gym or fitness center.
- Locker Rooms are available at all times. Personal articles may not be kept in activity areas, hallways, or lounge area.
- The University will not provide locks and/or towels. You are responsible for securing your personal belongings. the University of Saint Joseph is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. All locks must be removed when you leave the building. Any locks left overnight will be cut off and removed
- No guests allowed.
- You must shower before entering the pool.
- Pets, bicycles, skateboards, soccer or baseball cleats are not allowed in any part of the O'Connell Athletic Center including parking lot and outdoor track.
- Eating and/or drinking is permitted only in the lounge area with the exception of water bottles.
- Radios are not allowed unless used with a headset.
- Participants are responsible for any damage to the facility. All damages should be reported to the control desk immediately.
- All injuries must be reported to the control desk immediately.
- Lost and found items can be claimed and/or turned in at the control desk.
The Assistant Athletic Director for Facilities, Recreation and Intramurals reserves the right to revoke privileges for misuse of the facility and/or any policies.