WEST HARTFORD, Conn. - The University of Saint Joseph (USJ) Department of Athletics is continuing its fun new weekly initiative called Blue Jay Tuesday, which will feature a different USJ student-athlete answering a series of 10 questions every Tuesday to help fans better get to know the Blue Jays. Last week, USJ featured Leah Verrillo in the fourth release, a senior on the women's swimming and diving team. Debuting in the fifth installment of Blue Jay Tuesday is senior Olivia Norton (Berlin, Conn.) from the USJ women's soccer team.
10 Things To Know About Olivia
1) Dunkin' or Starbucks? - Starbucks. I usually either get the Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher or the Caramel Cloud Macchiato with two shots of espresso.
2) What is your favorite hobby? - Either working out or playing with my dog Brady!
3) What is the most memorable moment of your soccer career at USJ? - Beating Lasell.
4) What is your favorite sport to play other than soccer? - I've never played any other sport than soccer. Soccer will always be my go-to.
5) What are you currently watching on Netflix? - Ozark.
6) What is the best part of being a member of the USJ women's soccer team? - The best part of being a member of the USJ women's soccer team is that I've made forever friends/family that I will always have for the rest of my life.
7) What is your go-to pre-game meal? - Anything with carbs! Usually pasta.
8) Why did you choose USJ? - I chose USJ because of the small class sizes and the opportunity to continue playing soccer.
9) What is your favorite brand? - Nike or Athleta.
10) What are your plans after USJ? - I plan on continuing my education and attending Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences to get my Nursing degree.
Be sure to check back in next week on www.usjbluejays.com to see who will be featured on the next #BlueJayTuesday!
Follow USJ Athletics
For the latest on University of Saint Joseph athletics, follow the Blue Jays on social media on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Fans can also download the USJ Front Row Mobile App and subscribe to our Newsletter and Text Alerts. #FearTheFlock #GoBlueJays