Welcome to the University of Saint Joseph (USJ) Sports Medicine Department. The Sports Medicine Staff at USJ is dedicated to the prevention, care, rehabilitation, and treatment of injuries sustained to the intercollegiate student-athlete while participating in a USJ varsity sport.
(Freshmen, transfers, current students new to athletics)
1. Complete Pre-Participation Exam and upload a copy to your Sportsware profile. CLICK HERE FOR PPE FORM
2. Create a Sportsware online profile and complete all information. FULL INSTRUCTIONS HERE
3. Link to Sportsware page. CLICK HERE
4. Make sure you upload clear pictures of your insurance cards. (FRONT & BACK)
1. Create a Sportsware online profile and complete all information. FULL INSTRUCTIONS HERE
2. Link to Sportsware page. CLICK HERE
3. Make sure you upload clear pictures of your insurance cards. (FRONT & BACK)
FOR VISITING TEAMS
Visiting teams and their athletic trainers are asked to read the following letter in advance of arriving on campus at USJ.
Visiting teams please click here.
Dr. Carl W. Nissen, M.D.
The Sports Center
195 Eastern Boulevard
Glastonbury, CT 06033
St. Francis Hospital
114 Woodland St