WEST HARTFORD, Conn. – Tickets for the University of Saint Joseph (USJ) men's basketball season opener versus William Paterson on Friday, Nov. 9 are now on sale. Tip-off between the Blue Jays and Pioneers is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. in Ray Oosting Gymnasium inside the Ferris Athletic Center on the campus of Trinity College. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m.
Become a part of USJ Athletics history and purchase tickets for the first-ever men's basketball game by going to www.usjbluejays.com/tickets and click on the link next to the scheduled William Paterson game.
General admission and USJ faculty/staff tickets are $10.00 each. USJ students with a valid USJ I.D. can reserve one (1) ticket, free of charge, but must order online and show their ticket and student I.D. at the door the night of the game. Any tickets not requested by 10:00 p.m. on Nov. 2 will be put on sale to the general public and students will have to purchase general admission tickets to attend the game.
Important instructions to the media:
- Click on the hyperlink: www.usjbluejays.com/tickets
- Then, click on to TICKETS corresponding with the Nov. 9 William Paterson game. You will come to an "Eventbrite" page
- On that page, click on the TICKETS button in green
- Once there, scroll down to "Media (journalists, camera crews only)"
- Please reserve one (1) free ticket for the Nov. 9 William Paterson game.
- This will get you credentialed for the game, which includes access to athletics staff and students for post-game interviews.
- Show your ticket at the door to pick up your credentialed media pass.
- PLEASE NOTE: You must return to this page and reserve your one free ticket for every home game for access to each game.
- If a photographer/videographer is joining you, he/she must go through the same process.
Fans should stay tuned for the release of ticket sales for the remaining 12 home games of the 2018-19 men's basketball season which are scheduled to go on sale Monday, Oct. 15. The remaining 12 home games will be played in the O'Connell Center on the campus of the University of Saint Joseph. All ticket sales will be sold on a single game-by-game basis.
All tickets are necessary for any individual two (2) years or older. There are no refunds or exchanges. The handling/service charge is also non-refundable. No alcoholic beverages are allowed inside the Ferris Athletic Center or the O'Connell Center. No pets are allowed inside the Ferris Athletic Center or O'Connell Center.
Any questions or for more information, please contact Josh Ingham in the Sports Information Office at 860.231.5296 or at email@example.com.